Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I think I need to change the name of my blog. In all honesty at this point it should be called Getting FAT Freeman Style. I have gained  A LOT of weight. I have eaten everything I could get my hands on, stopped exercising and had some health trouble.

I went to the dr today. He did say that I was not over weight enough for it to cause joint pain BUT I still need to lose the weight.

SO I am starting over. Clean slate. Goal: Run a 5K in October with my sisters. Buy jeans atleast 2 sizes smaller. Be a healthier me!

I have on my sports bra, t-shirt and running pants. I have my shoes by the door and a new playlist on my Couch to 5K app. Alarm is set for 6 am. NO excuses to not work out tomorrow!

Wish me luck, I am gonna need it to not pass out 1/4 of a mile up the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment