Monday, January 2, 2012

Bring it On 2012

I have decided to document my weight loss journey this year. Just another thing to hold me accountable. Jason did so well this past year and hopes to reach his goal weight by the end of 2012. I have a number in mind for myself but don't want to put the cart in front of the horse just yet! 12 pounds is my goal for the first 12 weeks. Jason wants to have 20 off in that amount of time. Guys can always lose quicker than the ladies!

Once again, we are doing a Biggest Loser challenge with Jason's family. Each week we get points for weight loss percentage, daily water intake, exercise, and Bible reading. Jason won the entire year last year. This year is MINE!!!

Today we started a new diet, It is called The Metabolism Miracle. It's basically a low carb diet. The first eight weeks is pretty much meat, green veggies, cheese and eggs. It is also a way to get Rex to eat a bit healthier, although he still gets carbs!

We also decided to stop drinking diet drinks. I have always heard you can lose more belly fat by doing this. It will be a rough week cutting caffeine as well as carbs. Sure hope my nerves can handle it!!!

Woke up this morning and tackled the eliptical. 20 minutes and some ab work has already made me sore and it's only 10 am!

Here is to a new year of getting fit for myself, my husband and my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment