Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 9

Well yesterday was weigh in. I lost 7 lbs this week!!! That's a wonderful start but I do not anticipate that sort of weight loss in any other week. Most of that was probably water weight but I will certainly take it!

I bumped my elliptical time up by 5 minutes and set my highest level on the programs a little higher. I also have added in arms and abs for three days this week. Next week the plan is to get in 25 minutes of cardio in the morning and some sort of weight training in the evening after the kids are down.

I had set a goal this week to beat my husband in weight loss percentage. I missed by .3! He lost 11 pounds. If I have said it once I have said it a hundred times, men just lose faster.

This morning I was thinking about my ultimate goal (around 60 pounds) If I don't lose that amount on the scale I won't be disappointed as long as I see it in my body and feel better. Just a week and 7 lbs has made me feel so much better. That gives me the push to keep it up.

I have a birthday party, a wedding shower (during lunch time) and a baby shower this weekend. Ugh, cake and I can't have it. I just have to stick to it no matter what. I really want to get 3 lbs off this week.

I am keeping Jello and Cool Whip ( fat free of course) in business. It's one of the few things sweet we can have. I also allow myself a cup of decaf coffee with Splenda. It curbs the sweet craving as well! I cut my calories this week on top of the low carbs. I am trying to keep it between 1200-1350. I think that is reasonable. I do know cutting to an extreme won't help. Since we are eating so much protein it is keeping me fuller longer

Baby crying. I think chasing her should count as exercise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment