Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 5

It is now day 5 of our journey to a fit 2012. I think I am past the "hump". I actually feel better today than I have any other day this week. I have drank more water this week than I used to drink in a month. All of last year I got in 64 ounces but I am easily putting away over 100 ounces this week each day.

I haven't missed a workout. We decided to start out light and work our way back into heavy. Jason and I both are doing 20 minutes on the eliptical. I also have done arms and abs every other day. Next week I am moving up to 25 minutes cardio/25 minutes weights. Rex starts back to school so it will be a little easier.

Weigh in for week 1 will be on Monday. Nervous and anxious to see if what I have been doing has paid off! I forgot to post a picture this week but will at start of week 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment