Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 15

We weighed in for Week #2 yesterday. I only lost 1 lb. Jason lost 5 lbs. So once again I didn't beat his percentage. Only 1 pound is a tad frustrating. My sister in law told me that when your muscles are sore you retain water. I am hoping that was the case yesterday! I do feel changes in my body after only 2 weeks. That keeps me motivated to keep going.

We have completed 2 weeks of no carbs. Only six more to go! It's been tough but not impossible.

I started adding in Jillian Micheals Ripped in 30 along with my 25 minutes of ellitical. I didn't get up in time to do anything before Jason went to work so I will have to do my workout when Lexi is down for her nap. Jillians new video is tougher than the 30 day shred. This first week isn't horrible but I am certainly sweating by the time I am done. Rex wanted to "workout" last night after I had finished mine so Jason turned the second week on. It looks TOUGH! It gets tougher each week so the thought of week four scares me!!

I just realized that in 5 weeks I have to be in a bathing suit. I know I can't be even close to where I want to be in 5 weeks but maybe some of my jiggle will have firmed up from the exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment