Monday, January 23, 2012

Week 3 Weigh In

So I lost 5 lbs this week!!! I was happy with that. I do have to thank the wonderful 24 hour bug for most of that. I still got my five exercise days in (two of those were double workout days as well).

This past weekend was the hardest few days of the diet yet. We were at Jennifer and Chris's and we all were HUNGRY. All we did was talk about food. I have got to get out of that mindset. I need to focus on food for fuel and not enjoyment. I can enjoy food once again when I hit my maintaing point but that is still SO far away.

I am determined to reach my goal. I am the biggest non-achiever I have ever met. I never set a goal that I actually meet. I give up entirely too easy and I am determined not to do it this time. I am focussed right now on losing to a certain number before Disney. I feel if I can meet my smaller goals that it will be easy to meet my ultimate goal.

I still have not had caffeine. This is the longest I have ever gone. Even when I was pregnant I drank a little. Not everyday but when the craving hit!

Next week I will take a picture and post my inches lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment